Rust Preventatives & Final Seals
As with all of our metal finishing products, BCI’s rust preventatives and final seals have been developed to yield superior results. Our line of rust preventatives keeps rust and corrosion from occurring on most metal substrates. Most, if not all, conversion coatings perform better if a final seal is incorporated into the pretreatment process.
Bulk Rinse® – Final Seal for Metals
- Seals for conversion coatings and stand-alone pretreatments
- Use prior to powder paints
- For use with electro-coat paint systems, high solids paints, and water-based paints
- Rust blush protection
- Chrome-based final seals available
Bulk RP® – Rust Prevention for Metals
- Rust inhibitors
- Acrylic coatings. Clear and tinted.
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Short term and long rust preventatives
- Water-based formulations
- In process cleaners/rust preventatives
- Hot oil for post zinc phosphating
- Low/zero V.O.C. chemistries
- Environmentally-friendly rust inhibitors
Questions about our metal sealing products?
To learn more about our sealants and rust inhibitors for metal finishing, please contact us.
Need something else?
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions about our metal treatment chemicals and applications.
- We offer a complete line of data acquisition and control equipment for your coating line through BDACS™.
- For information about environmentally-friendly, chrome-free products please see RoHS Compliant Coatings.